Our Job Positions
Quality/Manufacturing/Light Assembly/Shipping (
Compensation: $15-$19 commensurate with experience
Employment Type: full-time
Unique Opportunity in a small company for the right person!!
We are looking for a hard-working person who has ambition and drive and the ability and willingness to learn.
Are you a person who is smart, dedicated, organized, meticulous, and anxious to work for a company who appreciates these qualities?
Are you able to manage your time wisely while working independently, but also in a team environment?
Do you consider yourself someone who learns really fast, catches mistakes, a great multi-tasker, and kind of a perfectionist?
Do you actually like to work and show up with a smile?
Are you someone who obtains satisfaction from a job well done?
We are a small company and we are looking to hire the right person who has the same kind of enthusiasm and pride about providing a quality product to our customers as we do.
- Quality Inspection and Testing
- Extreme accuracy in completion of paperwork
- Packaging and shipping
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Light assembly
- Health Insurance and we pay your premiums. Yes, that’s right, company-paid medical premiums.
- We also offer company-sponsored dental. We pay 50%.
- We have several paid holidays including Good Friday and the day after Thanksgiving.
- We give you a ½ day off paid for your birthday.
- We offer a company-sponsored 401K program, supplemental insurance, and paid time off which includes both sick time and personal time.
This position is Monday – Friday. 7:00am-3:30pm. We are currently working summer hours!! We work 9 hour M-T (6:30AM-4:00PM) and ½ day on Fridays. Every Friday you work 7:00-11:00 and then you are off to enjoy your weekend!
The pay is commensurate to the level of experience you bring forth, but we do offer merit increases so the amount you earn is in your hands. You just may have to prove yourself a little first.
The position is challenging, you will be stressed out on occasion, you have deadlines that you have to meet. On the flip side, it’s also fun, rewarding and you also have support from your coworkers. Are you up for it? Do you want to know more?
If so, please submit your resume and a short cover letter.
* Now this part is important, you must provide a cover letter (just a informal email is fine) explaining more about yourself, and what you personally bring to the table.
Tight Tolerance Screen and Digital Printing Company in the Uptown area of Minneapolis has an opening in our Art & Engineering department for an experienced production artist.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
- 2+ years of industry experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Adobe CC (Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop) along with fundamental design skills
- Professional communication both verbal and written with customers
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills as well as meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of substrates used in the printing of durable labels, graphic overlays, and printed circuitry
- Ability to read and interpret customer blueprints and specifications to accurately translate them into proofs
- Knowledge of Digital Printing, Pad Printing, and Laser Cutting equipment a plus
- Ability to multitask, work autonomously, and switch gears as demands require
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Setting up production Art for screen printing
- File generation from customer supplied files, parts, sketches, or rough concepts in some cases
- File set up and operation of Digital Inkjet printing and laser cutting equipment
- Checking for available job components, materials, etc. and the order requisition of materials and components that are non-stock items
- Ordering film, tooling, etc.
- Answer customer questions and assist in their designs as requested
- Tight tolerance work. Measuring with calipers and microscopic instruments as needed
- Estimating the cost per job and preparing quotations as requested by sales
- Work closely with sales and customer service
- 2 weeks personal time off
- Paid holidays including ½ day birthday pay
- Employer-paid health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Access to supplemental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Attendance incentive program
- Summer hours: 9 hr Monday-Thursday and ½ day Fridays
Compensation based on experience. Part-time or Full-time applicants will be considered
Send Resume and Cover letter (for this position) to: