Reliable Graphic Overlay Companies
Whether you’ve heard of them referred to as Graphic Overlays, Front Panels, Control Panels, Nameplates, or Faceplates- Graphic Overlays are one the most essential parts of your product. This is the face that your customers see when using your product, so it’s best to make sure it doesn’t only perform well, but look good, too. If you’re looking for Graphic Overlays in St Paul MN, then look no further then Golden Valley Products.
Where are Graphic Overlays used?
Chances are, you use graphic overlays everyday. From remote controllers, computers, microwaves- even medical equipment- Graphic Overlays compose the outer layer of almost every product. It’s essential that this covering provides the information users need to understand and use products effectively, which is why additional features like embossing or in-mold decoration can be so important. Embossing can give your product a professional look, while in-mold decoration can add color and texture to the overlay. This is especially useful for products that have multiple layers of plastic or metal combined together to create a single unit.
What are the Benefits of Graphic Overlays?
What’s great about Graphic Overlays is that they are both functional, and eye-catching when done right. However, when they’re not installed properly, they can be extremely frustrating for users, especially if they are trying to find the information they need quickly. If your graphic overlay isn’t installed correctly, it can fall off or become damaged within a short period of time. Or, if Graphic Overlays don’t convey information effectively, they can become confusing or frustrating to the point that users will forgo your product in favor of others.
Another common use of Graphic Overlays is to protect an area such as a Touch Screen, LCD, or LED. If your product has sensitive parts that need protecting, then Graphic Overlays can get the job done for you. Not only will they be able to convey information visually to your products users that can impact the effectiveness and safety of your product, but they’ll also be able to keep parts of it protected so that your product works as intended for longer.
All of these factors together ensure that your clients will have a more positive experience with your product, which can earn their loyalty for a lifetime. At the end of the day, it’s all about making sure that your product is easy to use, safe for users, and effective. By adding a Graphic Overlay to your product, you can ensure that you are meeting all of these goals while also being able to increase brand loyalty and make more money in the process!
What are Graphic Overlays Used for?
If you’re wondering if you can use Graphic Overlays in your product, check the list below to find out! While this list is not exhaustive, it certainly covers many of the options for Graphic Overlays.
- Household appliances and products (i.e., TV remote control, microwave oven, fridge/freezer, etc.)
- Car/vehicle dashboards
- Commercial ovens
- Medical equipment (i.e, med-infusion pumps, diagnostic devices, ultrasound machine scanner, etc.)
- Gas interlock systems
- Aircraft gauges and panels
- LED/LCD screens
- HVAC and refrigeration/freezer equipment
- Control panel controlled service equipment (i.e., elevator controls, etc.)
- Industrial and manufacturing machines
- Military technology and equipment
- Transportation and marine technology/equipment
- Construction machinery
- Aesthetic Enhancements: Graphic Overlays can be used to add a little bit of flair to your product. This can be useful in situations where you want to increase brand recognition but don’t have the resources or time for more complex advertising campaigns.
- Safety Improvements: Some products may need a Graphic Overlay if they are too small for users to see clearly, especially when there is something dangerous in the area (like sharp edges or hot surfaces). By adding an overlay that outlines these dangers, you can help ensure that people don-t hurt themselves while using them.
- And more!
While most Graphic Overlays use either Polyester or Polycarbonate, at Golden Valley Products we can work with the needs of your product to provide the best solution for you and your company. When it comes to ordering custom graphic overlays, there are plenty of different options available to you. The key is knowing which ones are going to be best in terms of both quality and price. We hope the information above has been helpful.
In order to find the best company for whatever job you need, it is a good idea to do some research beforehand. The easiest way to do this is by checking out reviews. However, not all reviews are created equal. There are legitimate ways to check out reviews and illegitimate ways. Either way, you want to make sure that you know what you’re doing so you can separate the best companies from the less reliable ones. At Golden Valley Products, we offer a wide range of services including: Digital printing, Screen printing, Pad printing, Laser cutting, Steel rule die cutting, Waterjet cutting, Laminating, Embossing, Membrane switches, Medical sensors (pressure sensors), Graphic overlays, and more!