Automotive Parts & Technology
Golden Valley Products, Inc. (GVP) has been servicing the automotive industry and automotive OEMs for years, which is why we offer the products and services to help you with your automotive parts and technology manufacturing, assembling, customization, and finishing. If you’re an automotive company or an automotive parts OEM looking for custom manufacturing products, parts, or services for your business, then you should consider working with GVP in order to produce high-quality automotive bodies, automotive body parts, or automotive technology. Automotive Manufacturing Minneapolis MN
Manufacturing Products & Services for Automotive Parts/Technology:
GVP offers many custom manufacturing parts and services which are frequently used in the automotive industry, such as: Automotive Manufacturing Minneapolis MN
- Membrane Switches
- Pressure Sensors
- Capacitive Circuits
- Graphic Overlays
- Custom Labels
- Digital Printing
- Pad Printing
- Laminating & Assembly
- Steel Rule Die Cutting
- Laser Cutting
- Waterjet Cutting
- In-Mold Decorating (IMD)/In-Mold Labeling (IML)
- Formed Overlays/Labeling
Applications for the Automotive Industry:
The are many applications that GVP’s products and manufacturing processes/services can assist with, whether it be automotive position or pressure sensors, or automotive membrane switches and gaskets. Here are just some of the many examples of the kinds of automotive parts and technology that can be manufactured or customized:
- Position feedback sensors
- Car/vehicle dashboards
- Custom labels
- Automotive control panels
- Flow sensors
- Automotive ID plate and decal decoration/customization
- Pressure sensors
- Printed heaters
- Automotive technology
Why You Should Choose GVP for Your Automotive Manufacturing Project:
- GVP has been serving the Automotive industry since the inception of printed electronics, which means that we have the experience and know-how to create high-quality products and offer the best manufacturing services possible to businesses in the automotive industry.
- GVP offers economical and cost-effective products and services.
- GVP maintains high-quality safety regulations and quality support, and we are certified in several processes including UL, CE CSA, as well as being RoHS compliant.
- GVP uses materials that are high abrasion and chemical resistant so that they can function safely and effectively in any sort of environment and for any type of application.
- GVP guarantees timely and efficient services and production runs.
Contact Us for Manufacturing Products & Services:
If you’re interested in our manufacturing products or services, then feel free to Contact Us today and share with us the details for your desired products, processes, or services.