Golden Valley Products, Inc. (GVP) has been working closely with Contract Manufacturers for several years, specifically in the medical device, aerospace, and automotive industries. We manufacture a wide range of products that can be customized for your latest project. We work closely with your design engineers to ensure that all aspects of your project are evaluated. If you’re a Contract Manufacturer looking for custom manufactured parts and added value products, then you should consider hiring your local partner, GVP, to help you. Contract Manufacturing Minneapolis Minnesota
Manufacturing Products & Services for Contract Manufacturers:
GVP offers a variety of products and manufacturing services to help you create, finish, or customize a variety of different parts, devices, and products. Some of the common products and services utilized by Contract Manufacturers include (but are not limited to): Contract Manufacturing Minneapolis Minnesota
- Membrane Switches
- Medical Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Printed Heaters
- Capacitive Circuits
- Graphic Overlays
- Medical Circuits
- Custom Labels
- Digital Printing
- Screen Printing
- Pad Printing
- Laminating & Assembly
- Steel Rule Die Cutting
- Laser Cutting
- Waterjet Cutting
- Heat Embossing
- In-Mold Decorating (IMD)/In-Mold Labeling (IML)
- Formed Overlays/Labeling
Applications for Contract Manufacturers:
The products and services that GVP provides benefit and assist many different types of Contract Manufacturers and can be used for a variety of applications. Some of the most common types of applications that our products and services are used for including (but are not limited to):
- Medical Devices
- Automotive Parts
- Renewable Energy Technology & Parts
- Home Appliances
- Consumer Products
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Product or Parts Forming/Shaping/Cutting
- Product Finishing/Customization
Why You Should Choose GVP For Your Manufacturing Project:
- GVP has been serving Contract Manufacturers since 1973, which means that we have the experience and know-how to create high-quality products and offer the best manufacturing services possible.
- GVP offers economical and cost-effective products and services.
- GVP maintains high-quality safety regulations and quality support, and we are certified in several processes including UL, CE CSA, as well as being RoHS compliant.
- GVP uses materials that are high abrasion and chemical resistant so that they can function safely and effectively in any sort of environment and for any type of application.
- GVP guarantees timely and efficient services and production runs.
Contact Us for Manufacturing Products & Services:
If you’re interested in our manufacturing products or services, then feel free to Contact Us today and share with us the details for your desired products, processes, or services.