Medical Device Solutions
Golden Valley Products, Inc. (GVP) is one of the top-choice contract manufacturers for medical companies and medical device OEMs in the USA due to our specialization in manufacturing and customizing parts used for medical devices, medical products, and medical technology/appliances. If you’re a company that specializes in making medical devices or other medical products, then you should choose GVP to help you with your medical manufacturing. GVP offers a wide range of services for companies in the medical industry that can be used to make a variety of medical device parts, and products.
Manufacturing Services for Medical Devices & Products:
GVP offers a variety of manufacturing products and services that can be used to help develop medical technology and manufacture medical products, such as: Medical Device Manufacturers Minneapolis MN
- Membrane Switches
- Medical Sensors
- Graphic Overlays
- Medical Circuits
- Custom Labels
- Screen Printing
- Pad Printing
- Steel Rule Die Cutting
- Laser Cutting
- Waterjet Cutting
- In-Mold Decorating (IMD)/In-Mold Labeling (IML)
Applications in the Medical Industry:
There are many applications that these manufacturing products and services can be used for in the medical industry, including (but not limited to): Medical Device Manufacturers Minneapolis MN
- Medical HMI (Human-Machine Interface) Technology
- Medical Device Parts
- Disposable Medical Devices/Products
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Patient Monitoring Systems
- X-Ray Machines
- Surgical Equipment
- Sterilization Equipment
- Lab Equipment
- Feed Pumps
- IV Pumps
- Anesthesia Controls/Drug Delivery Systems
- Imaging Devices
- Ultrasound Technology
- Communication Devices
Why You Should Choose GVP for Your Medical Manufacturing Project:
- GVP has been serving medical companies and medical device OEMs since 1973, which means that we have the experience and know-how to create high-quality products and offer the best manufacturing services possible to the medical industry.
- GVP offers economical and cost-effective products and services.
- GVP maintains high-quality safety regulations and quality support, and we are certified in several processes including UL, CE CSA, as well as being RoHS compliant.
- GVP uses materials that are high abrasion and chemical resistant so that they can function safely and effectively in any sort of environment and for any type of application.
- GVP guarantees timely and efficient services and production runs.
Contact Us for Medical Manufacturing Services:
If you’re interested in our medical manufacturing products or services, then feel free to Contact Us today and share with us the details for your desired products, processes, or services.