Original Equipment Manufacturer
Golden Valley Products, Inc. (GVP) has been working closely with original equipment manufacturers or OEMs for several years, specifically medical device OEMs. Many OEMs utilize manufacturing products, processes, and services in order to build product parts or to finish/customize their own products. If you’re an OEM looking for custom products or services in order to manufacture or assemble your latest project, then you should consider contacting Golden Valley Products, Inc. to help you.
Manufacturing Products & Services for OEMs:
GVP offers a variety of products and manufacturing services to OEMs of all kinds in order to help them create, finish, or customize a variety of different parts, devices, and products. Some of the common products and services utilized by OEMs include (but are not limited to):
- Membrane Switches
- Medical Sensors
- Pressure Sensors
- Printed Heaters
- Capacitive Circuits
- Graphic Overlays
- Medical Circuits
- Custom Labels
- Digital Printing
- Screen Printing
- Pad Printing
- Laminating & Assembly
- Steel Rule Die Cutting
- Laser Cutting
- Waterjet Cutting
- Heat Embossing
- In-Mold Decorating (IMD)/In-Mold Labeling (IML)
- Formed Overlays/Labeling
Applications for OEMs:
The products and services that GVP provides benefit and assist many different types of OEMs and can be used for a variety of applications. Some of the most common types of applications that our products and services are used for including (but are not limited to):
- Medical Devices
- Automotive Parts
- Renewable Energy Technology & Parts
- Home Appliances
- Consumer Products
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Product or Parts Forming/Shaping/Cutting
- Product Finishing/Customization
Why You Should Choose GVP for Your Manufacturing Project:
- GVP has been serving OEMs since 1973, which means that we have the experience and know-how to create high-quality products and offer the best manufacturing services possible to OEMs.
- GVP offers economical and cost-effective products and services.
- GVP maintains high-quality safety regulations and quality support, and we are certified in several processes including UL, CE CSA, as well as being RoHS compliant.
- GVP uses materials that are high abrasion and chemical resistant so that they can function safely and effectively in any sort of environment and for any type of application.
- GVP guarantees timely and efficient services and production runs.
Contact Us for Manufacturing Products & Services:
If you’re interested in our manufacturing products or services, then feel free to Contact Us today and share with us the details for your desired products, processes, or services.