What To Know About Potentiometers
Golden Valley Products is a custom manufacturing company based in Minnesota, but offers products and services nationally across the USA.
Has your company been looking for a contract manufacturer to make custom potentiometers for your business? Potentiometers are an essential component that are used in a variety of different types of electronics, making them in high-demand in many industries. Here is some information on what types of components go into making potentiometers as well as some of the types of electronics and applications they can be used for: Potentiometers Near Los Angeles California
What Are Potentiometers Made Of?
There are different types of potentiometers and potentiometers can also be made in different ways and with different types of materials. Here are the components that typically go into making membrane potentiometers:
- Conductive silver and graphite/carbon inks
- Thin film polyester and G10/FR4 films
- Pressure sensitive adhesives
If your company is looking to have potentiometers custom-made for manufacturing or production purposes, then feel free to contact Golden Valley Product, the best contract manufacturers near Los Angeles California.
What Can Potentiometers Be Used For?
Potentiometers are highly versatile products and serve as essential components for many different types of electronics and processes. Some of the things that potentiometers can be used for include (but are not limited to):
- Computation and computerized electronics
- Television and audiovisual equipment (i.e., audio equipment/audio control, light equipment/light control/light dimmers, etc.)
- Motion control
- Calibration and tuning
- User-controlled input for machines and applications (i.e., automotive machines and applications, etc.)
- Joint rotation and linear travel feedback for robotic and prosthetic applications
- Slider and dimmer switches for home renovation
- Sliders for sound boards in the music industry
- Position and focusing controls for the security and photography markets
- Position feedback sensors for automotive, medical, dental, and aeronautical seating
- Marine ballast sensors
- Real-time inventory tracking
- Medical fluid dispensing and fluid level detection devices
To learn more about our manufacturing processes, products, or services, don’t hesitate to contact us today!
About Us: Contract Manufacturers Los Angeles CA
Golden Valley Products, Inc. (GVP) is an internationally recognized custom manufacturer of membrane switches, conductive printing, graphic overlays, labels, pad printing, high end promotional printing and much more. Since our beginning in 1973, we have maintained personal working relationships with each of our valued customers. Our commitment to outstanding quality and service ensures that we provide our customers with the exact design for their application. Our in-house design team consisting of engineers and graphic artists have the knowledge, expertise, and skill to offer the best solution for each project at-hand.
Our Products & Services: Medical Sensors in California
Printed Electronics | Membrane Switches | Medical Sensors | Membrane Potentiometers | Pressure Sensors | Flexible Heaters | Capacitive Circuits | Graphic Overlays | In-Mold Decorating (IMD) | In-Mold Electronics (IME) | Labels | 3D Formed Labels | Gaskets | Spacers | Insulators | Art and Engineering Services | Printing Services | Digital Printing | Screen Printing | Pad Printing | Industrial Cutting Services | Laser Cutting | Steel Rule Die Cutting | Waterjet Cutting | Laminating and Assembly Services | Embossing
Our Service Locations: Membrane Switches in California
GVP offers services and products nationally across the USA, including states like: